Sunday, September 26, 2010

Poems as well as song for mom..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


I wanna tell you a story about mama
The tale about the greatest woman
She is giving best and standing for her children
The spirit inside you, make her children  feel comfort

Mamayou are so worth..
I can never describe  you  in  a words
The   spirit   of your love wont gone away

So many times you pass through by
You sacrifice your life
The way you touch the way you hug
You make me feel alright
Make me feel and make me feel alright
I miss u mom.I miss u so.
May Allah gives the better place beside Her..
Amien
I got this beautiful words from my notebook,,that time I had a meeting with seboga PPI friends, there was 7 of us,,preparing some program..Then I brought a notebook with me that is used for this meeting purposes,, then suddenly I saw my book was taken by my friend,,his name is Iqbal,, he was practicing a song that will be sing duet along with trisna,,then he's writing Hadad alwi's song,,plus another beautiful song,,,a poem for mama,, I thought it was just his draft,,on da spot making poem,,,

Then when the day comes,, he was singing infront of the guests,, then I was wondering who's song was that?? suddenly my friend says,, tht was his song made by himself,, then I felt like familiar with da words,, then I stood up and realized,, tht words are those words written in my notebook tht night,,, huaaaa
Subhanallah,,, 10 thumbs up bal,,, love da lyrics,, and yeah,, ur voice ofcourse cool one,, but ur act while singging was lebay,,!! haha! it doesn't suits da situations and the song as well,, ya ya ya but as what u said,, tht ur movement was just for people's attraction to ur performance,, haha to convince them tht da song was too serious,, till made me confused of what actually u're doin there infront,, hahhaha! keep it up man,! ^_^

No comments: