Friday, September 17, 2010

EID Mubarak..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Yeah,, I just came back from my hometown,, I live in Jakarta with my family. I booked Air Asia tiket with my friend, it wasn't my plan to go back,, coz without any purpose I was going to check a ticket for my friend who wanna go back, but then suddenly I saw a promo ticket,, this made my ayes open biggger hahhaa! and suddenly I call my dad to inform him that I do really wanna go back home for EID,, then I booked the ticket both two ways,, then the last day of my i'tikaf @ UIA I met my Tarawih of 23 rakaat friend,, she asked me wether I'll go back to Indonesia or not,  then when I said yes then she asked further more about the flight, time, date, price, etc. Alhamdulillah,,  as a sudden all of my informations match her,, hehhe then I'll have a company to g back home at night,, hehhe   


Then We started our journey from Malaysia on 6th of september 2010. We start from uia at 6pm.. then we reached LCCT at 7.30 pm.. after hours and hors,, fewh,,, I got tired,, o ya,, I have a short story,, haha In LCCT Airport,, I brough a hair gel (gatsby styling wax) and also indian food which is ready made and ready to eat,, its a bit in a liquid form,, these two goods are not allowed to bring to the cabin,, I have no idea what to do,, but then I have to try,, I wrap all of it with present wrap,, hahha so that if they asked about it, I'll answer that this is a present from my friend for their family,, hence hope they won't open it coz its an amanah hahha! but then before that, I  kept it inside my clothes,, between all of them,, hahhaha! Alhamdulillah it didn't detect in da X-ray,, but then damn,,,! I have to open my belt???!!!! what da,, ****!!! how can I open my belt infront of all these people,,??? then I have to look for an empty place,, and take put my belt slowly,, oh GOD,, my pants was too big,, I have to walk slowly to go through that infra Red,, 
 
Alhamdulillah we reached the place where we have to wait for the call,, then we've already waited for a veryyyy long time,, then we got informed that the plane was delay,,!! hahha! that's because the flight just came from Bangkok then the weather was unfriendly too so the plane was through the airport,, hahhaha! then they have to turn back,, how how how!!! but in the mean time, we met some Uia students there,, there are around 5 people,, are riding the same plane,, hahhhaha!
 

Then we arrived Jakarta at 01.00 am..! My mom and dad was sooo tired,, my dad says "ooo,,,hhh,, we just did our i'tikaf in this airport" hahaha! this is because of the delay,,!!!
then my friend has another journey to go to yogyakarta,, her hometown,, but then, she have to sleep in my house first,, then another day she go for shopping for her relatives and also her things to be sell at uia,, OMG what a spirit,,! hahha!

then the other day,, I went for Itar with my International youth leadership camp,, at senayan city,, then all of us share stories and also tlak about our future life,, yeah,, I was so proud of themm coz they have a positive views to face their future life,, yup grown enough for their way of thnking,, untill 11.00 pm I'm there,,, then we went back home,,,
 


another day of it, I and my family,, we cook together we made ketupat sayur, Ikan teri, taucho, cakes, etc,, we thought that there will be guests coming ,, but then,, oh no,,, thwy went back to their hometown,, but then no worries,, coz all of the foods that we've made are delicious that we'll finish it in a second,, hahha! coiz all of my families are crazy about eating,,! hahhaha!
The next day,, EID,, yeah yeah,,, I was palnned to pray in Istiqlal mosque,, but then my dad has to be a khatib in one of the mosque in Utan Kayu,, so no choice,, we went there and pray,, in the morning before we go to the mosque,, we have to sit together and shae hands and apologise one another,, start from the biggest child till da small, also my mom to my dad,,, hehhee
then after Eid prayer we went back home and start open da gate as big as we can,, so that people felt for da welcoming guest hehehe. but then,, the first guest was all the small children,, they come in groups,, to get an ampao,, we called it as "UANG THR" haha! this year from morning till afternoon, and also from small child till da granma also,, they want ampao,, hahhahaha! 
 

 
then the next day, I have to rush and go for shopping,, that I need to buy things for the people who asked me to buy for them,,, then the whole night, that too raining was bad,, and my brother just came to pick me up,, hehhe. then I have to pack everything to go back to malaysia,, hope not overweight,, but then it is overweight,, in my house,,hahha! with a small kg's. 
My mom bought cobekan to make a sambal,, but then it won't be brought along with me,, 
 
The day I come back,, my brother come with me to the airport,, then I lost my frind,, 2 hours I looking for her,, coz he handphone dead,, no battery,, okay okay,, then we met inside when da check in going on,, then we met one uia guy,, he have that baggage Kg,, then I use his baggage,, then my frind told him that we'll go back to uia together,, but then in da airport we could not find him man,,,! where is he?? hahha! but nothin to loose,, we met another uia students,, there are 6 people,, then we got into the skybus,, then I and my frind felt sooo guilty,, guilty,, coz we left him behind,, its 01.30am,, hahha! then we just promise to apologize him when we meet him oneday,, haha!


till now,, I haven't yet started my class,,, hahaahahaaha
Alhamdulillah I reached Uia,, in a good condition and situation,, butI'll be sad,, coz ,my family are going to be posted to Oman,, I'll go there as soon as I finished my master program,, yeah yeah,,, InsyaAllah,, amin.. ^_^
With neighbours.. THR time.. ^_^
After Eidul Fitri Prayer.. withh my mom


2 comments:

~Mia Mira~ said...

salam...
hye Fitzy ;)
obviously your Eid was so exciting.
Of course you might missed those momment right :)

I read your writing, I expecting pictures to feel the celebration there in Jakarta. But, never mind I can feel it through your writing even though it a bit dissapointed..hehehe.. maybe one day i can see those pictures or maybe next year- 1st Syawal 1432

So, you are here in Malaysia?..huhu..I don't have chance to request something from you. If I know I'll asked you to bring something special from Jakarta. Anyway, you can still give me UANG THR..hehe..as what you said Eid is in one month, so i deserve to get UANG THR from you..I'm waiting for that..haha..

Insyallah, you will finished your Master programme early than expected so you can meet your family at Oman. Then, you will broden your experience and trading v^_-v

Till then, ukhuwah fillah abadan abada v(^_^)v

Fitzy said...

Wa'alaikumslm..
hye hye.. ^_^
yeah u're rite..

ummm yeeah I'll upload it,, but then,, coz i've been celebrating da eid all day long in my house,, and not going out,, so da pic will be just surrounding my home,, hehehe

We've made halal bi halal program,, family gathering in my house,,, full of children hahha!

yup I'm here already now,, coz da promo ticket just for 10 days,, hehhe

yeah THR in Rupiah form,, okay,, hahahha!
yes,, InsyaAllah,, amin amin,,, coz I wanna continue my dream,, to open da real business,,

to meet my family is one of da important thing for me,, coz I'll be no longer single,,, then I'll follow my husband then I have to be seperated from my family,, to form and live a new life with another new family hahha! dunno when,, just pray for me,, okay ^_* hehe