Friday, September 24, 2010

I need to see da concert Maher Zain very badly,, but it wasn't my luck yet,, huahuahuahaua.. hiks2..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Today I could not get the chance to buy the ticket to see Maher Zain at my campus,, coz da tickets are sold out,, and there's waitinglish,, umm huaaaa ga terimaaaa,,,! there's a talk on palestine,, the musical theater is about palestine tomorrow will be free. The ticket cost Rm 25,, but if we buy his real open concert that will be held outside da campus,,it cost Rm 75-200 huaaa no no no no very expensive,, I could not spend my money jsut to see Maher Zain,, . Coz I never give out my money for just a concert!! no no no.. eva!

Then my friend (junior) we have this short conversation about it,, then we just talk like as if its gonna be happened in da future while Maher Zain come to uia,, haha!

Arum: Hua,, sister Maher Zain will come to UIA? I envy u sis..
Me: huaahahha yeah yeah,, but I couldn't get da ticket coz its sold out
Arum: huahahaha why dnt u buy at first?
Me: coz I knew it late..but may be another time..
Arum: huaaa otherwise u cpold bring me a gift from malaysia Maher Zain's foto
Me: huahhaha u could search, download n print it.. hope I coulfd meet in infornt of da library while passing by,,
Arrum: hahahha what??? u wanna meet him passing by infornt of da library? oo yeah,, ok I'll pray 4 u sis,, and then while passing by he'll sing his song title "chosen one or subhanallah"
Me: huaaaa ammeenn Arum,, I wish tht could be happened in da future,, then I'll sing his song too title " hold my had" and then again he'll dsing his song title " for the rest of my life, I'll be with u, I'll stay by ur side"

thts our short conversation,,,, huaahhahahha!!! ngarep2,,!!!
but no probs,, might be there'll be some reason behind why I couldn't get da ticket,, hehe might be next time,, ^_^

No comments: