Friday, September 24, 2010

oh no oh no oh no,,,!!!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Oh nooo.. produk gagal again n again,,
hahhaa ini adalah perjuangan masak di rice cooker...

I'm sooooo hungry,, then I try to cook somethin simple, instant coz I can't bare it anymore "I'll cook noodle",,

First of all I took onion, peelit,, then I take a look into chillllliiiieeesss cabe rawit,,! aaarrggghh oh nooo worm worm n worm!! this b'coz I hv no refrigerator,,but then finally I fount a plant tht grows a chili...sippirilliiii,, hehhe.. Then I washed it, I sliced it,,then I put it in da rice cooker along with da cooking oil.. then I'm gonna put black pepper,, now what??!! I put da black pepper without any soft feelings,,haha! I didn't see the hole position,, it was da big bang one!!! aaarrrggghh!! now da water turns into blac black n black!! what da taste will be??!!! then I add chili souce,, oh noooo how does it taste,,???!

Now da noodle is ready to eat,, I'm afraid yar,, then when I tasted it,, umm yummy,, but then my stomach start spinning like hell!!!! aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!
I'm gonna have a nightmare tonight,, oh no,, mom help meeee!!!
tomorrow I have an open house in my friend's house,, how could I go if I have to feel da pain,, wish it'll be for some few minutes,, but not till 2morrow.. :(

aaaaarrrggghh sakit perut dah ni,, gara2 produk ga2l,, tapi g mungkin ga dihabiskan,, sabar2,, hehehe
not again,, hihihi

No comments: