Friday, September 17, 2010

Alhamdulillah,, My trading activities has strated,,

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,,

Yesterday, I went to my Family's house at Ceras,, and finally my pin has been sold.. hehe eventhough just one,, hahhaha it cost for Rm. 7 hahahha!

Since I came back from my hometown,, I brough many things to be trade,, haha such as Pins, flannels, DVD's for rent,, so for those of u who want just tell me okay,, hahaha!

Coz I wanna start my own business from small things untill big,, My dream is to create my own work field,, and also I wanna build a really world biggest HALAL PRODUCTS SUPERMARKET IN THE WORLD. Hence, all Muslims as well as the other could buy my products without any hasitations and worries,, hehe coz I as a  Muslimah concern about all these halal and haram things,, not only through foods but also for the money flows, behavior, all must be ibn purity,, as my name's meaning,, haha coz my parent has given me named "FITRY" means Holy,, come from word "FITRAH" hence I also must implement it,, coz name is one part on DO'A,,, Amin,, I wish I could reach my dreams,, and also I have to improve my islamic School that have been started,,

Hope all the four of us,, me and all my other siblings, will be a successful people in da world and we are one of the most influaence people in da world,, as what my father ever says and wanted,, hehee! Let see dad,, ^_^

just pray for us,,

No comments: