Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oh no no no,,, is tht her child?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Hari ini aq dateng ke open housenya tmen celpadq,, we took looong hours to reach her house,,, then finally we reached her house and suddenly I saw familiar face,, huaaa ahahhahaha pak ciiikk!!! yg ngurusin visa di ISD,, he's nadia mom's friend,, okay okay,, then we shake hand with nadia's relatives and family,, then suddenly I saw one cute little girl,,,, she's the only cute child, with pretty long hair n girly dress,, and she use her necklace and braceletes,, what a pretty girll "whats ur name dear?? sumaiyya (she said)" .. "hey nadia,, is this ur sister?? " she's just smiling,, huahahahaa! Then I thought tht was her cousin,,,

After sometimes, my friend answer,, "hey,, tht's her child.." ahaaaa ya ya ya okay okay tht's her future daughter na,, hahha!" then I still keep on joking,, then till  we go for lunch,, then again I keep on asking with angie,, is that her small sis? why too small? is her mother got baby at her old age again?? then suddenly my friend seriously asked me "fitry,,don't u believe tht child is her daughter?? no no no no I definately don't believe that untill I saw her real husband" "yes fitry,, I'm serious,, tht's her daughter,, I'm not joking" HAAA??!!!!! WHAT??!!! that 2 year old girl is her daughter?? hey come on,,, she's the same age as mine,,, oh no,,, "yup,, she got married at the age of 18, and her husband is having an exam today, tht's why he's not here,," oo tht's why sumayya calling her "umi",, oh God,, she's married??!!!

I and especially angie,, Shocked,, haha! my age is 21 and angie is 24,, where she's now facin a problem wth her BF talkin about their future life,, but here,, I found this early marriage,, with a daughter,, and both of them are the same age,, and also in da same level of education,, but one take diploma, another is taking degree,, oh noooooo I'm really very very very SHOCK!!!! but good,,, in this global world, where teenagers used to play around with their relationship with the one who are not their mahram,, here they have the legal relationship through marriage,,

Untill this time I could not believe,, hahha! but anyways,, May Allah give u, ur husband and child barakah, mawaddah warahmah wa sakinah,, hehheehe salut dah sama kamu nadia,, ^_^
Subhanallah,,anakmu juga cantik,,hehhe aq ngeliatin tuh anak dengan teliti,, ini hasil dari pernikahan nadia di umurnya yg sangat2 muda itu kah??? oh no... but Subhanallah,, hehehe
trus pertanyaannya aku kapan ya??!! hahhahha! trus anakq mukanya kyk siapa y?? hahha!
sabar ya mama n buya,, hehe

No comments: