Friday, October 29, 2010

Speaking test...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


        Yesterday was my speaking test for English,, hahha I'm in group 5,, consist of 4 people,, me, fareha, lammar and hanif aslam.. our topic is about "Uniform should not be cumpolsary for school students" (kurang lebih begitu lah,, hehe). Then, we have 3 rules,, they give us 5 minutes to discuss, 15 minutes for speaking test and we could write our points on the given paper.. Then while the five minutes for discussion, lammar was discussing the topic with arabic language,, he is discussing it with me in arabic man,,,!! haha yeah,, I'm a passive person now,, I used to speak like him,,fluently,, hehe but what can I do,,, he speak with arabic,,, and me,, I answer himk with english language,,

    At first, before I got inside the class, he was talking with his friends in arabic,, sayin tht " yeah,, I'll let her (me) to speak the opening as well as the conclusion" ,, ahhaha! then suddenly I call sir.. "hey brother lammar,,I knw wht u're talking about,, hehe,,noooo u still have to speak,, and u'll tell the conclusion" then his friends was laughing,, and one of them told me tht "haha! good sis,,, I like tht.."! wkwkkw Does he know tht actually our speaking test mark will be individual,, not group,, hahaha! and wht he did was,, he was copying my points,,, as soon as I stopped speaking,, he says the same one,, O God..! hehhe!

    Then there are two examiners,, one is my lecturer,,another one is from celpad class,, then I looked at her face,, she was unfriendly looking man,,! ooohh GOD,, why,, again n again I've to meet this kind of person,, actually she's cute enough,, but coz her face shows negatively,, haha! then when I start spaking,, after some words,, she asked my leacturer "who is she? where did she come from??" my teacher answer: "which one she?? there are two she" jutek girl: "um,, fitry, the one who're talking now.." teacher: "ohh ,,$^%^$%$T" dunno wht he answered,, haha coz I was concentrating to my speaking n points... wondering why is she asking like tht??? till now,,, I eagerly to know the story behind it,, hehe!!!!

Finally,,, all of us have to wait for the result after EPT test,, yeah,, tomorrow is our EPT test,, CHAIOOO people!!!!!! ^_^

No comments: