Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy B'day to me,,hehe ^_^

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Today iss my birthday,, the first person wishes me is FANNY,,, hehhehehe Thnx fanny,, then Hanna,, but no one from my family,,, in da afternoon my mom n my dad wishes me,, hehhe but no probs.. ^_^
but I got so many wishes in da FB wkwkwkkw!

I felt really happy,,coz I celebrated my birthday along with my CELPAD friends @ uia,, coz we have Halal bi Halal in da clas,, there's our lectureres too,,hehe then we eat all da things we brought,, there's briyani, Lontong, Puding, cake, fruit, etc.. Delicious foods ofcours,,

Then There's Special Gift for myself,, ahahha! Its MAHER ZAIN Ticket.... Huaaaaaaaaaaaa I Got it Finally,,, huurrraaaaaaaaaaayyy and da day is tomorrow... ^_^
Then,,Fanny Gave me Chocolate from chocolate Fare,, huaaaa nice nice,, hehhe..

Then I n Mia went to chocolate fare,, then we bought some chocolate,, after that we went to convocation hil.,. we bought foods like keropok lekor, some nugets with Rohma,, then I'm takin my bross,,coz I'm putting my things for sale,,also mia n Rohma.. then we went to Rohma's mahallah,, in blog UG,, then we talk n laugh together long day,, hahhaha!

Thanx guys Love u All,,mmuuuaaaahhhhhhhh hehhehee ^_^

No comments: