Tuesday, October 5, 2010

But I see u stare just a little too long,,and it makes me start to wonder..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

There's one guy that makes me hate him till now,, donno what to do with him,,
At first I was just wanna help him as a friend. I saw him day to day unfriendly by the others,,his friends start to get far away from him,,nobody wanna work with him. Hence, I need to help him in da study,,then why why why he have to have the other sick feeling??!!! again and again I have to face the same thing that had happened to me before,,over n over again,, oh no,,, coz actually I don't wanna break their heart by saying "Plz stop it, I'm annoyed with u" oh noooooo!!!

Again n again I talk to him just as a friend THATS IT!!! but then he turns it in other way,, then the next day he asked me to teach him,,then coz of my innocent I did it,, then again he asked the same thing another day,, then ends with a gift,, he gave me some small stuff that describe something I can't really understand,,what does this gifts mean,,but then my friend explains me all da things about it,, and then I realize,, oh,, I have to becareful with this guy,,so tht he's not going too far,, but in the end,,I need to give his gift to another people who could use it,,rather than just for unused goods for me..sorry man,,

One week later,,he gave me a gift without any purpose,, then I was wondering, what's wrong with this guy?? when I opened it,, OMG!!!! aaaaaarrrgggghhhh music box wth da things written in it,, and I was just like angry angry angry,, that means these days goes by,, he meant it wrong,, okay then,, I'll stop till here!! thats it,, and ENOUGH!! I dont care of u anymore,, he keeps on staring at me from far away,,

The next day,,he sit next to me one hour,, oh my friend,, why u have to go away from ur chair?? and prefer to talk with those guys and let him sitting next to me for an hour?? I was like,,just wanna cry..!! he pleased me and asked me that can I hv a lil time for him coz he wanna talk wth me,,oh god,, I was just look at him for a second,, and said " if u wanna talk, talk now, here" then he just gave me smile and keep quiet!! then I was ssssssoooooo sick!! then I look to the other side and sleep..haha! he still sitting beside me,, oh Allah,, please help me,,,then he asked me,,"why these days you're different? u stop talking to me, no communication at all? I answered  "that's b'coz I just don't feel like talking, tht's it"

Oh Allah,, please please,, please,,, I've broke many guys hears,, and it feel so bad,, I knw how they feel,, but I can't help it,, If I'm still single, I bet these things will keep on continuing day by day,, unless n untill I've got a husband,, hehe

Astaghfirullah,, Astaghfirullah,,,
Alhamdulillah,, ^_^

4 comments:

che lan said...

ngapain sih lo benci2 sma org itu..
iyakan ngak gantang sih..
beneren suma org bisa bikin mslah..
tpi kan bisa aja di maafin sih..

~Mia Mira~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Mia Mira~ said...

salam..
fitzy, meet you again ;)
I hope you don't mind if I give my opinion on this situation..

I knew that you've experience of rejected guys..By hook or by crook you've to talk to that guy that you don't have any feelings towards him. Otherwise, he keeps following you and annoying you. I know it might hurts that person..However, he has to know your principal about guys and you've unaccomplished mission which is complete your second degree(master).

Whatever it is, choices in your hands. Think deeply & act wisely.

p/s: Ignoring the ignorance is even worst

~ Ukhuwah Fillah ~

V^_^V

Fitzy said...

@ Lan:
hahahaha
Now I'm not...
abis kan kesel aja,,
aq tuh orangnya otomatis ga suka sama orng yg bikin aq kesel..!

apalagi kalo dia semakin mendekat padahal aq ga suka,, kan maksa,, masa dia ga tau gerak-gerikq ke dia,,
pastinya dia ngerasain dnk,,

aq bencinya cuma sesaat,, hehehe ga mungkin aq benci orng seterusnya,, dosa tau,, haha

eeeehh tau dari mana lo kalo dia ga ganteng?? mangny lo tau y orngny? hahha sok tau lo.. :p wkkwkw

@mira:

aha.. yeah ur true,,
actually I dn't mean it,, but its automatically comes into me,,tht's wht.. I dnt talk to guys easily about who I am.. let them knw on their own,, I guess nt interesting to knw also,, hahaha..!

Let the time answer everything,, hahha! as usual as it is,, wkwkw ^_^