Monday, October 11, 2010

Damn..Damn..Damn...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I didn't get the ticket to go back home,, huaaaa da promo is overrrr,,,
I really miss my family,,, coz they wanna go to Oman soon,, My dad will travel in this few days,, my seconds bro to Australia,, and my mom with marwah n aziz left.. 

But never mind,, I have to struggle here,, I have to face my EPT examination,, and also I wanna start my mission here,,!!! to work n business,,, yeah,, wanna be a rich person in da future by my own hand n efforts,, hahha!

I have to pay all my debts to my cousins here,, I have to visit their house,,  hahhaa!
Then after I grad from UIA,, I'll go to Oman and do my business there.. Amin,,wish my dreams come true.. ^_^

7 comments:

che lan said...

insyaallah ya fitry..

Aysa Koto said...

Mulai ta,
aq mulai disini, kamu mulai disana.

Jangan kebanyakan mikir ta, hajar aja ta, haha

~Mia Mira~ said...

and you owe me ticket for a trip..hahaha..
plus, Indonesia cuisine too...hehe~~

Fitzy said...

@ icha: hahha caranya hajarnya gmn? bonyok dnk,, hehhe

@ amira: yeah,, okok u also owe me nasi minyak,, hahha

~Mia Mira~ said...

you've to wait for my wedding ceremony la dear..hehe~~
Here, in Malaysia you can get nasi minyak during wedding ceremony..hehe~~

Fitzy said...

hahahahha
amin,, when???
I'll definitely come mira...

~Mia Mira~ said...

3 years from now..ha ha~
of course you have to come, you're my honor guest and I'll reserve you as my VIP guest...INSYALLAH..he he~~
Pray for me okay ^_*