Wednesday, July 28, 2010

my dad came to see me at Malaysia..

Bismillah,,,

On 22nd of July, my dad came to Malaysia..he came from Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and then come and visit me in UIA (Malaysia)..

He bought me many things.. one bag all are mine,, the whole inside of it,, There's Indomie soto, Popmie,Wafelatos, Cocolatos, Tango, Geary Salut, Geary coco, Books, etc,, hahhahhaha My mom knows wahat I want,, but the only thing is,, I couldn't get my stitches here,, she won't send it here,, huaaaaaaaa,, I missed it ssssssooooo much,,,

Then sadly to say, that I have a class that day,, I couldn't meet my fdather,, but then I told him to wait for a while,, then I could go to him after I finished my first class,,I have to go in and out of the class everytime,,coz my father keep on calling me and also massaging me with other people's number that I don't recognize at all..

then after a while,, my 1st class is over,, rush I run to the mosque and meet my dad.. the first impression I have when I saw him is just between sad and happy.,, happy coz my dad came to see me, and sad because his hair turns out bit more whiter than before,, and he did not shave his hair yet,, it look longer than usual..
then he smiles, and pointing at me... suddenly he said "wow,,! fitry,,why u became smaller and smaller huh?" is it because I did not give you enough money to eat??? hahha ooo noo nonononono that's not it actually,,hehhe. Then I stand up then him, he said,, see u r now taller than me,, hahha ofcourse,, coz I''m on da rock now..
then I could not talk much with him,, so I called my friend,,to accompany my dad,,then again I enter my 2nd class..

After that, I meet my dad, and I bring my friends along,,and we have a long chit chat outside mosque,,at the balcony,, and then I'm bringing all the bags out of the storage,, and then we decide to put the bags in my room at mahallah,,My dad, friends and I walks through the Rectorat and reached my room, then my dad waiting at the bus stop.. I give the Al-baik,, (just like KFC) to my room mates,, coz my dad brings it one box,, a big box,,really big,, and I felt sooooooooooo happy,, coz I really dremnt of it from long time ago..

Then we go out to MAsjid jame' and change da monety to the money changer and we look for an indian restaurant there,, and have our dinner together,, then we go back to the university,, and he decided to sleep and have an i'itikaf in da masjid.. so he have a story while he stay in da masjid at that time,,,

There was a big man come to the middle of the mosque and pray tahajjud in da darkness, and he says the Qur'anic words loudly by himself, as if the mosque just filled by himself. Then my dad was shoked coz he dont know whether that was a real man or somethin' that he cannot see.. But then he realize,,, that Allah shoed him da real prayer is like that man..

Then Tomorrow morning, I met my dad at bus stop,, I was so guilty, coz my dad was looking for me, until he came to my dormentory to see whether i'm available or not,,
then he decided to go to my aunty's house and then, we could meet somewhere,,in the afternoon,,

I met may dad after my class in KLCC, then we go around,, nothin to do,, then my dad opened his laptop at KLCC,, and I'm eating the Al-baik Chicken in da foodcourt.. then he speaks, sleeps, etc,, I'm takin his picture, while he is typing, sleeping, etc,, hahaha it was funny n fun,, ahhaha. then he told me that "Let's go to Sinmgapore tonight"! "HAH??" I was surprised,, that he really want to go there,, hahha but then it's okay,, coz I brought my Passport along with me.. hehhe

Then we go to Bukit Jalail and take a bus to Singapore from there,, my dad bring a flour of Chapati 5 kg,, 2.5 kg with me, and the rest with him,, so... we start at 10.30 pm and the but goes,,, hahhaha I took TRansnasional bus from KL..

then,, I will continue my Journey to Singapore in da next post,, now I'm gonna sleep first,, hehhee coz I felt so sleepy very badly yar.. hehehe =)

wassalam.

No comments: