Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm happy today..

Bismillah...

Today's class was a bit interesting,, but da first class only,, hahhaha!
Our topic was about happiness,, as what stated in da masterclass book..
Our lecturer made some questions according to da passages and we have to match it according to the paragraph,, after answering it together in class, our teacher told us to make some questions which is outside the real sentences there, but not outside the topic.

Each and every students make their own questions.. there about 32 questions about happiness, one of the interesting question which is debatable is "Is money makes us happy?" (somewhat like that) then the students starts arguing on this questions again and again,, because that's very sensitive one,, o y, there was a girl,, she felt sooooooooooo sleepy "Crap!" she starts sleep from the beggining of the class,,everybody was looking at her,, the only students left to give questions is her,, but I guess the teacher knew about her sleeping,, hehehe, so she just directly proceed to the comments for the questions,,, and when I asked the girl to give the questions, then she said "I don't want..I don't understand,,I'm sleepy" but one thing that made me surprised,, she give a comment about happiness and money,, ahahahha! and her comment was cool one! Good job girl.. hehhe. keep it up!

Debate goes on between the boys,, the girls just keep on listening as if they're just an audience there.. hahaha then the teacher told the girls to talk and say the feedback about the questions or about the topic itself. Then Suddenly one somalian girl raise up her voice,, WOW! she's talking about wealth is not everything,, but happiness never ending,, then she start telling a story on what she got from her mother,, that there's two man who has no money at all (poor guy) and the other is a wealthy man,, but then when they compare for their daily life, the poor guy has a happy ever after family,, because they stay in a peace way without any doubt,,even though they don't have much money, but they never loose anything called happiness. But the wealthy family got a broken home family,, because that day they lose something they must have,,

Then silence goes.. suddenly I raised my hand,, and start my own interpretations,, as if I'm making a summary for the whole comments, questions on da board, etc. Everybody was keeping silence and all of them listening to my words..I've also included about the laugh exercise article from Japan.,, and many more., after I speak long,, then I stopped my words by saying,, all has to come together, Wealth, Happiness and our dean/ Iman. Suddenly they clap clap clap.. WOW!! I felt sooo happy yar,, coz this is just like I'm speaking infront of thousands of people from various countries,,as if I'm giving seminar infront of them,, hehhehe! I dn't knw why,, I felt so happy,, Then when the break comes,, one guy asking me about my english "sister fitry, how long u've been learning English so fluently n clearly pronunciation and where?" I was surprised to hear that,, coz I felt my English was just a blowing wind that people won't listen to it,, hahhaha!

I just wanna say,, I'm so happy,, coz this is one of my dream to speak and be listened to the International audience,,even though in a small group only..hehe Wish I could go International Seminar one day and be one of the speaker,, hehhhehe!

Thankyou teacher A.. hehhee =)

No comments: