Monday, August 30, 2010

Celpad Class.. haha!


Hey there,, I wanna tell u somethin interesting now..
Currently, I’m a Master Student of Economics,,but before that,, there’s a special class for a very special person must enter into,, this class is called Centre for Languages and Pre-University Academic Development (CELPAD) haha! 
We learn many things here, reading, writing, speaking, listening, graph, etc. They have devided into two teachers.. Teacher A for bar graph and speaking, whereas teacher B teaches us essay writing and speaking,, There are around 35 students in da class, with different 12 countries such as Indonesia, Tajikistan, Malaysia, Marocco, Somalia, Thailand, Laos, Singapore, Afgjanistan, Al-Jazair, China and Irak. We have different Language spoken countries,, such as Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesia), Arabic (Irak, Somalia, Al-jazair, Marocco & Tajikistan), French (Marocco & Al-Jazair), Mandarine (China), Poshto (Afghanistan), English (Singapore), Melayu (Singapore & Malaysia), Thai (Thailand & Laos), Tajiki (Tajikistan).
So now,, I wanna introduce and tells u about the differences between the two teachers,,haha! 
Teacher A:

She’s a very good teacher,,She comes from Malaysia, but she never use Baju Kurong,, She looks like graduate students from abroad, coz her prounciation is good. The way she teach is creative and very interesting,, she’s a Phd Student @ UIA as well as a part timer teacher @ CELPAD. Hence, she’s not the one who’ll become our examiner for the EPT examination,,what a sad one!! She’s doin a reaserach on Methaphorical words,,hence, whenever we start the class, she use to give us some exercises on methaphorical words,,untill we’re the expert one on it..! haha! Then she made in a group,, there are 8 groups and each group consists 4 people. This group will produce a magazine where we’ll make it as an information with research paste a bar graph, line graph and pie chart. We used to have a forum presentation every Thursday, where we could discuss somethin on different topics, we could ask questions and critics. We also have group for speaking,,we are thought about how to pronounce properly from the dictionary,,and then she’ll make some games on it. 

The other different from teacher B is that, in this class nobody is sleeping in da class. Everyone active and seriuos. Attendance always full, class always full and cheerful. Our teacher called us this “All of u are just like an angle to me” hehehhe! Yeah miss.. ^_^
Here some of pics..
(pics)
(pics)
Now.. Teacher B:

He’s graduated from America.. his accent is not really American (Not at all)!! But sound a bid different with Malaysian accent. He love to keep on repeating things,,one of it “Go to Toilet, Is that an Animal?, Do u understand what he’s sayin?, Oke um,,oke um,, Talkin about Love, Aisya b4 u sleep..Ali answer da question,,pouvhong! u makes everything messy!!, Fahma..cummon,,u r too quiet!..” hahahha! What a word,, sometime he underestimate people and then laugh LOL!!! Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgghhhh!!! Discrimonation teacher!! Hahahaaha!


The same as teacher A, we slso form a group,,and we have to make an essay,, u knw how he told us?? 7 articles people!! 1 group article+2 pair article+4 individuals article. Wkwkkwkw! Too much yar,,, and he always follow the topic article from teacher A..is tht suppose to be so?? What eva,,! In his class,,there’s always absence students,,hahha! Class empty..!
He is da one who become our examiner during da first EPT,, tht day he shouts @ people who wants to go outside when da exam is 15 minutes left,,he says like this “Bro n sis,,Do not Get Out this Hall!! Otherwise I’ll burn ur paper right infront of u right now!!!” hahhaha! Everyone was laughing,,what a shot!! Wkwkwkw!
Here some of pics in da class: look da difference guys..! haha!



5 comments:

~Mia Mira~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Mia Mira~ said...

salam...hye fitry,
I've to create a blog before i can leave my comment here because you not allowed anonymous...huh..
so,i did a blog just to leave comment here,hidden motive isn't it??...ha ha..
anyway,i like to give long comment whether you like it or not...ha ha ha...can it be??..he he
By the way,seem like you make a compare and contrast essay for the differences between Teacher A and B...nice,i strongly agree with you in some extend...if this can be in your second article in your magazine, it will be a 'great one'...muahaha...

Fitzy said...

@Mira:
Hye,, how are u?? ^_^

actually, here I just wanna compare bewteen my two teachers,, and also I just wanna talk about the situation in da class..

nothin to loose..
hahha yeah,, it force you to make a blog,, coz u have to comment all my writing here and u too must write on ur blog n lemme comment it too,, hahha! ^_~

I love long comments,, coz only u,, me too,, I used to leave long comments for the other people,,

haha "I strongly agree" as if this is an argumentative essay,, hehhee

what?! magazine?? hahha yeah yeah,, then my teacher will give me band 10 and sue me out of da class b'coz I've been cruel,,, hehhee
da second magazine will be on my own,, not a group magazine,, haha

nice to meet you here mira,, ^_^

~Mia Mira~ said...

I'm fine here..
how's ur Eid Mubarak celebration?
hope you will make a special post for that ^_^
I think it's not too late to say Happy Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Send them my regards. May ALLAH bless you n your family.

well, I made the blog because I at a loose end that time. Now, I do not know what to post about. Plus, my feature on the posting coloumn not allowed me to upload pictures and videos. So, it kinda bored with full of writing without pictures or videos. if you can fixed it for me, I really appreciate ^_*

You like long comment right? then, I leave you this long comment.haha.
By the way, do not forget to be part of my wall of fame which need you to be my follower =D

Anyway, all the best for your study and your future life. I will pray for your dream come true. Seems like this comment too long that can be as 1 new post...hahaha...

Till then, I left my comment to let you miss them when you finished your read ;)

Fitzy said...

Yeah,,, it was fun,, same to u too,, EID mubarak,, ^_^

In my country Eid was a long holiday,, hehe I've suppose to be there one month,, hahha!

yeah yeah no probs,, but why u dunno what to post?? ok ok I'll help u to make it better,, is u wanna have da pic n video,, u must go and edit the design I guess,, ^_*